VIP Relations Manager (21110)
Basic Function: The VIP Relations Manager will act as a liaison between the VIP guest and the property to ensure an extraordinary experience is provided during all aspects of the reservation, arrival, throughout the stay and departure.
- Make contact with VIP guests & private owners prior to arrival. Assist with creating a personalized agenda for each VIP guest including pre arranging activities, spa, dining, Etc.
- Review, update and distribute Arrival/Departure Reports, including, but not limited to VIP report, Amenity report, Repeat Guest Report, etc.
- Create VIP profile alerting the appropriate teams on property of the VIP guest’s arrival.
- Communicate to all appropriate team members the special needs and requirements of VIP guests arriving. Ensure guest rooms are advanced and inspected to standards.
- Meet and greet VIP guests and offer assistance throughout their stay.
- Troubleshoot and respond to special requests of guests, as well as guest complaints/issues and inquiries in a calm, prompt, courteous manner.
- Make contact with VIP guests post stay to ensure satisfaction with their experience, thank them and ensure they are eager to return.
- Facilitate creating, printing and distributing Amenity Cards for Repeat Guests, Special Occasions, etc.
- Review and maintain VIP and repeat guest amenity program/inventory.
- Perform pre-contracted sales site tours, and other tours such as media, marketing, travel agents
- At turnover stage, handle any last minute changes for group reservation needs and billing/charge routing set up
- Coordinate construction projects calendar and pulling rooms out of order for Engineering and Project Manager as needed
- Advance all VIP rooms to ensure highest quality level of cleanliness/special preparation.
- Ensure VIP amenities are personalized and delivered.
- Develop correspondence with VIP/private owners such as a birthday list, anniversary wishes from Enchantment, etc.
- All other duties assigned
Supervision Exercised: N/A
Supervision Received: Director of Lodging
Must be self-starter, results driven and able to work independently. Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication and problem solving skills required. Must have a systematic and process oriented mindset, as well as strong administrative skills to ensure seamless customer experience. Outgoing personality with a high degree of personalized guest service. Flexible availability, advanced computer skills and strong attention to detail. High school education or equivalent. Prior hotel and supervisory experience preferred.
Lifting & carrying up to 20 pounds
95% Sitting/5% Standing
Computer screen reading 1-3 feet
Frequent travel throughout property inspecting guest rooms