VIP Relations Manager (17779)
The VIP Relations Manager will act as a liaison between the VIP guest and the property to ensure an extraordinary experience is provided during all aspects of the reservation, arrival, throughout the stay and departure.
1. Make contact with VIP guests prior to arrival. Assist with creating a personalized agenda for each VIP guest including pre arranging activities, spa, dining, Etc.
2. Review, update and distribute Arrival/Departure Reports, including, but not limited to VIP report, Amenity report, Repeat Guest Report, etc.
3. Create VIP profile alerting the appropriate teams on property of the VIP guest’s arrival.
4. Communicate to all appropriate team members the special needs and requirements of VIP guests arriving. Ensure guest rooms are advanced and inspected to standards.
5. Meet and greet VIP guests and offer assistance throughout their stay.
6. Troubleshoot and respond to special requests of guests, as well as guest complaints/issues and inquiries in a calm, prompt, courteous manner.
7. Make contact with VIP guests post stay to ensure satisfaction with their experience, thank them and ensure they are eager to return.
8. Facilitate creating, printing and distributing Amenity Cards for Repeat Guests, Special Occasions, etc.
9. Review and maintain VIP and repeat guest amenity program/inventory.
10. Perform pre-contracted sales site tours, and other tours such as media, marketing, travel agents
11. At turnover stage, handle any last minute changes for group reservation needs and billing/charge routing set up
12. Coordinate construction projects calendar and pulling rooms out of order for Engineering and Project Manager as needed
13. All other duties assigned
Supervision Exercised: N/A
Supervision Received: Director of Lodging
Must be self-starter, results driven and able to work independently. Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication and problem solving skills required. Must have a systematic and process oriented mindset, as well as strong administrative skills to ensure seamless customer experience. Outgoing personality with a high degree of personalized guest service. Flexible availability, advanced computer skills and strong attention to detail. High school education or equivalent. Prior hotel and supervisory experience preferred.
Lifting & carrying up to 20 pounds
95% Sitting/5% Standing
Computer screen reading 1-3 feet
Frequent travel throughout property inspecting guest room