Are you outgoing, energetic, passionate, and authentic? Enchantment Resort is the perfect spot for you!
At Enchantment, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
How you will enjoy your day:
Responsible for the preparation of all drinks or beverages with a focus on caffeinated beverages. Educating customers on our menu, making recommendations based on customer preferences, up-selling special items and taking orders.
- Able to prepare food and beverage items on the menu in compliance with our quality standards and in a timely manner.
- Execute service guidelines based on Forbes Standards to achieve a score of 90 and above during inspections
- Uniform must be neat and pressed and must follow all Uniform standards and guidelines. No excessive jewelry. Only 1 band style ring is to be worn (per AZ Health Code)
- Collect and set up necessary equipment to perform job and complete pre and post shift side-work assignments
- Have a complete, working knowledge of all Coffee Bar menu items.
- Prepare and serve coffee and espresso drinks, pastries, pre-packaged menu items etc. along with any other ordered items.
- Assist coffee bar guests with menu selections, accurately record selections, paying full attention to special requests, repeat full order back to Guest and enter complete order into POS.
- Daily setup and breakdown of the coffee bar area. Open communication to replenish menu item when needed.
- Use suggestive selling and up-selling techniques when taking orders.
- Maintain par levels of selected supplies
- Remain in Coffee bar area during duration of scheduled shifts excluding time spent replenishing supplies.
- Retrieve bank at the beginning of morning shift and lock bank up at the end of closing shift (unless noted my manager). Cash bank to be counted at the beginning and end of each bar shift, noting in bank log and initialing
- Answer all calls within 3 rings using designated verbiage, standards and guidelines.
- Thoroughly clean and maintain all assigned areas and equipment. If moving items from original location, must replace before end of shift
- Report to supervisor any negative guest comments or experiences, safety hazards, broken or damaged equipment, etc.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards Guests and coworkers at all times
- Report to Supervisor before ending work shift
- Act as an ambassador of Enchantment Resort and Mii amo by speaking positively of the property at all times
- Proficient use of POS System
- Knowledge of Resort layout, amenities, hours of operations, special attractions and occasions
- Other duties as assigned
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 1981