Uniform Room Attendant (21243)
Basic Function: Maintain uniform room stock and facilitate the issuing and collection of employee uniforms while ensuring uniform room procedures are followed
- Issue uniforms to new and existing staff; receive uniforms for existing and terminated staff.
- Complete inventories and related reporting.
- Accurately input data into Lightspeed.
- Complete and receive purchase orders for uniforms items.
- Ensure that each uniform agreement is completed properly before distributing uniforms.
- Keep work areas and equipment clean and orderly.
- Repair uniforms as necessary.
- Report any uniform concerns to the Housekeeping Manager.
- Work with Housekeeping Manager to ensure par levels of uniforms are maintained
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: Housekeeping Managers, Director of Housekeeping