Turndown Attendant (20115)
We take immense pride in the comfort and cleanliness of the resort. By providing pristine arrangements, you’ll help us maintain our reputation as the finest resort in Sedona.
Basic Function: Pick up linen and trash from unit closets. Provide turndown service to our guests at a high level of standard. Closing projects as scheduled
- Pick up dirty linen, OJ buckets, dishes and trash from unit leaving them neat and clean
- Wash dishes when needed
- Provide turndown service to our guests following a high level of standard including setting out slippers, dim lights, stock with water, refresh towels and tidy room as necessary
- Handle guest service requests in a professional manner
- Complete closing projects including cleaning of warehouse, mop floors, clean employee restrooms, and assist in laundry.
- Work with laundry staff to assist and ensure following proper procedures.
- Follow training guidelines for new staff members.
- Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or GED, and/or equivalent work experience. Attention to detail and able to multi-task many priorities. Self motivated, ability to work with little supervision and organized. Must be dependable. Knowledge of cleaning chemicals. Prefer some basic English skills.
- 75% walking and standing
- 25% bending
- Lifting/Carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Hearing and manual dexterity
- Use of cleaning solutions
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Ability to drive golf cart