Are you outgoing, energetic, passionate, and authentic? Enchantment Resort is the perfect spot for you!
At Enchantment, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
How you will enjoy your day:
Manage and perform all aspects of training. Conducts and coordinates training programs for operations, with a focus on Forbes. Assist in building proper service culture within Enchantment and Mii amo.
- Coordinate and conduct team members’ orientation, Forbes Standards training, 401K trainings, customer service training, and other training meetings as necessary.
- Coordinate, track supervisory and management training classes as needed, including boot camp, new manager training (MAP). Responsible for coordinating/creating development classes.
- Works with operational team to ensure proper SOP and training manuals, onboarding and daily checklist are implemented
- Responsible for train the trainer program, and ensure they are providing consistent and accurate training in the operation.
- Ensure safety training is conducted, including CPR training.
- Ensure Tips Training is conducted and tracked.
- Track expiring licenses and trainings and follow up as necessary.
- Inspect Forbes Training standards and follow up with managers as needed.
- Responsible for coordinating FTG training and building proper relationship with FTG staff. Creates annual FTG and QA schedule and coordinate all FTG training with proper trainers.
- Responsible for reviewing QA (Quality Assurance) with operational team
- Reviews Revinate scores on weekly basis and communicate positive trends and work with operation team on addressing deficiencies in service.
- Responsible for creating and Implementing management development classes
- Develops and implement apprenticeship program for the outside workforce.
- Work with the Director of HR to develop and coordinate a mentorship program.
- Work with the Managing Director and Executive Committee on creating and executing monthly luncheons with MD or EC team members
- Work with the Recruiting and Engagement Manger to coordinate internships and job shadowing programs. Participate in Job Fairs as assigned by HR Director
- Develop and maintains relations
- Work with the Recruiting and Engagement Manager to follow up with new hire’s and ensure they are receiving proper departmental training and on-boarding. Update and maintain job descriptions for all resort departments as needed.
- Update and maintain SOP’s for HR training department as needed.
- Support HR team members with issues in their respective area as necessary.
- Assist with the Resort’s annual engagement survey.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 1921