Enchantment Resort - Sedona - Sedona, AZ
$13.50 - $13.50 Hourly
Varies including nights and weekends
Hospitality - Hotel
Department: Guest Services
Date: Revised June 18, 2018
Basic Function: Provides professional, courteous, telephone, radio and Synergy service to both guests and employees.
- Answers the telephone with appropriate greetings and transfers call to correct extension.
- Takes messages accurately and logs them in Visual One and/or Synergy
- Relay pertinent messages immediately to guests or staff.
- Communicates with all departments via the telephone, email, radio and or Synergy
- Relays guest requests and problems to correct department and follows up.
- Runs daily reports for PBX, GS and other departments.
- Completes guest request tickets in Synergy with follow-up to all departments.
- Logs all incoming packages on the package log and Visual1.
- Prepares key packets for following day arrival.
- Adheres to standards of property and standards of Iprefer, AAA, Consortias ETC.
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: Front Desk Manager, Front Office Manager, Director of Front Office Operations.
Responsibility & Authority:
- Provides courteous, friendly and helpful telephone service to all guests and employees.
- Informs appropriate department of guest issues and follows up to ensure resolved.
High school diploma or equivalent. Prefer prior PBX experience. Must have a good telephone voice and be detail oriented. Requires basic clerical skills, including filing, as well as knowledge of computer systems. Must have a basic knowledge of standard office machines. Ability to multi-task many priorities at one time.
Lifting Up to 20 Pounds
5% Standing and walking
Must Read Computer Screen/LED Readout on Console from 1-3 Feet
Not Claustrophobic as will work in small space