Spa Suites Guest Experience Attendant
Basic Function: Responsible for providing warm, personal and anticipatory service and support to the Operations of the Spa Suites, Team and Guests across a range of tasks and functions in alignment with the Forbes 5 Star Spa Standards
- Greet all guests and fellow teammates in a warm and welcoming manner, anticipating how you might serve or assist them before they ask
- Use names whenever possible and project an authentic and kind interest to connect with each person
- Be informed and knowledgeable about the Spa Suites, other Enchantment Offerings, the property layout and location of other amenities and the Story of Boynton Canyon
- Be informed and engaged with today’s schedule, with today’s guests and their needs along with other aspects of today’s operations that might impact you along with how you can best support the team throughout your shift
- Embrace and Practice “the next best yes” when confronted with a question, obstacle or opportunity
- Monitor and maintain with care the Spa Suites, Staging Area, Back-of-House Spaces, Carts and surrounding landscape so they are all fully stocked, in good order and ready to go
- Maintain a safe, clean and neat work environment
- Check-In with the appropriate Leadership Team in place for the day with any updates, questions, changes or concerns
- Be informed and engaged with all administrative tasks and responsibilities including but not limited to reporting of issues, managing inventory, taking breaks, punching in, etc.
- All other duties, tasks and responsibilities in support of the team and operations as assigned
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: Aligned direction from the Spa Suites Leadership Team including Leads, Supervisors and Managers
High school diploma or equivalent. Must work well with or without direct supervision. Must be neat and well groomed at all times. Needs to be flexible, self-motivated, positive and have a professional attitude towards guests, teammates and leadership. Prior guest service experience desired. English skills necessary to communicate with guests.
Lifting & Carrying up to 50 lbs.
80% walking, bending & lifting
Hearing and manual dexterity
Distance vision 1-3 feet
Use of cleaning and sanitizing solutions
Ability to drive a cart