Spa Guest Services Coordinator (21350)
Welcome to our application process here at Enchantment Resort and Mii amo Spa, we can’t wait to meet you! Our property focuses heavily on creating an amazing place to work, and fostering a meaningful connection between all team members. We hope to have you join our team and enjoy some of the ways we provide for our staff!
At Enchantment and Mii amo, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here on property. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, and engaging. We work to build an inclusive environment through our free employee cafe, free employee shuttle to and from Enchantment, bonus plan for employees, and more! We strongly believe in providing an environment where our team members are empowered to innovate, and have the ability to do their best work on a daily basis. Come join us!
By providing service with heart, our aim is to deliver a truly personalized experience to every guest. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to guide guests through a transformative stay that nurtures and reignites the spirit.
Provide Mii amo Destination Guests, Enchantment guests and owners with the highest quality of service and spa experience possible. Perform standard functions as a coordinator in both front desk and reservation areas while maintaining the highest example of guest service standards, following through with recovery situations and maintaining facility standards
- Create a guest experience that is of the highest level of service, by utilizing resources and cross-departmental communication. Knows each Mii amo guest by name upon check in
- Never ask a question that we have the answer to. This includes knowledge of all previous preferences, and taking ownership of every guest interaction to elevate our level of service
- Operate in accordance with all Enchanting Basics and Mii amo Vision
- Uphold all standards of service for booking service reservations, checking guests in for treatments, and checking out guests after treatments
- Utilize suggestive selling and up-sell techniques when scheduling treatments by engaging guests to understand deeper needs and educating the guests on options/selections that would meet their needs. Act as guides rather than ticket taker when booking by using Motivational Interviewing
- Is able to offer additional explanation of all treatments, classes and lectures/special events while communicating with guests
- Complete daily assigned checklists and job duties with a sense of urgency
- Coordinate rooms on arrival days, by working with room-setter and housekeeping to ensure zero defects upon check in
- Communicate effectively between departments and within the department so that each coordinator can operate with a full understanding of guests and possible issues
- Check Destination guests into their rooms following in-room arrival procedures and check out procedures
- Record all defects and provides solutions to ensure guest satisfaction with maintenance or housekeeping requests by utilizing full-circle customer service, especially when requests are not immediately met
- Maintain work-order log on a daily basis, owning all issues and alerting management for ongoing issues.
- Active knowledge of all guest areas resort wide, including concierge, ER front desk, Activities Department etc.
- Communicate resort wide cancellations/changes that may negatively impact guest experience
- Handle guest complaints courteously, offers solutions and follows through everything requested by guest until there is a satisfactory conclusion
- Maintain spa desk bank
- Balance treatments for therapists in absence of a manager
- Book treatments to maximize efficiency of therapists/rooms for increased revenue
- Evaluate and prepare final guest folios
- Maintain knowledge of package components in Visual One, and troubleshoot common issues
- Walk spa facilities with a critical eye to ensure appropriate cleanliness and guests needs are being met, with special attention to general front desk area
- Know all safety and emergency procedures/ accident prevention policies
- Other duties as assigned
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: Front Office Manager, Front Desk Supervisor, MA Reservations Supervisor
- High school education or equivalent work experience.
- Some college preferred.
- Prior guest relations training as a Spa Coordinator.
- Must have strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with ease.
- Strong computer skills required
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- 90% Standing
- 10% Walking, sitting and bending
- Hearing and manual dexterity
- Distance vision 1-3 feet