Spa Coordinator - Mii amo
At Mii amo, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
How you will enjoy your day:
Responsible for providing warm, personal and anticipatory service and support to the Operations of the Spa Suites, Team and Guests across a range of tasks and functions in alignment with the Forbes 5 Star Spa Standards including receiving calls for information, reserving services and classes as well as changing, canceling or modifying reservations as necessary.
- Greet all guests and fellow teammates in a warm and welcoming manner, anticipating how you might serve or assist them before they ask
- Use names whenever possible and project an authentic and kind interest to connect with each person
- Be informed and knowledgeable about the Spa Suites, other Enchantment Offerings, the property layout and location of other amenities and the Story of Boynton Canyon
- Be informed and engaged with today’s schedule, with today’s guests and their needs along with other aspects of today’s operations that might impact you along with how you can best support the team throughout your shift
- Embrace and Practice “the next best yes” when confronted with a question, obstacle or opportunity
- Easily able to offer additional explanation of all treatments, classes and programs including complimentary additional services and experiences along with contra-indications and spa guidelines
- Able to easily and efficiently reserve requested services, send a confirmation itinerary and add appropriate notes to best serve our guests, check a guest in/out and inform our team while always maintaining the confidentially of guest information
- Aware and sensitive to balancing, efficient booking times and respectful of any special circumstances or situations
- Proactively Communicate effectively between departments and within the department so that each coordinator can operate with a full understanding of guests and possible issues
- Monitor and maintain with care the Spa Suites, Back-of-House Areas and surrounding landscape so they are all fully functional, in good order and ready to go
- Maintain a safe, clean and neat work environment
- Check-In with the appropriate Leadership Team in place for the day with any updates, questions, changes or concerns
- Be informed and engaged with all administrative tasks and responsibilities including but not limited to reporting of issues, managing inventory, taking breaks, punching in, etc.
- All other duties, tasks and responsibilities in support of the team and operations as assigned
$17.50 an hour incentives and gratuity. Opportunity to make excellent pay!