Using company vehicles, transport staff to/from Staff Housing and the Resort in a safe and timely manner
- Daily transport employees from Company housing and back during the hours of operation according to driver’s schedule
- Conduct vehicle pre/post trip inspections to ensure safe operation and overall condition, as regulated by DOT
- Complete Driver’s Log for each trip made
- Provide staffing assistance in other department functional areas as needed
- Attend to errands and other tasks as requested by management
- Other duties as assigned.
High School graduate or equivalent. Ability to read and speak English as necessary for safety and recycling. Good self-starter and work with minimal supervision. Possess some knowledge of general recycling. Ability to interact with employees in a friendly, unobtrusive and informative manner. Ability to work with other department employees as part of a team. Must maintain current and valid Arizona CDL Driver’s License as necessary. Must have a clean driving record. Safety sensitive position.