Senior Manager, Brand Marketing
We are seeking a Senior Manager of Brand Marketing to join our corporate marketing team. As an industry innovator and trusted leader in the management of hotels, resorts, residential communities, destination spas, and golf courses, Enchantment Group offers a unique mix of expertise, management acumen and insight.
Our mission is to identify, develop, manage and program luxury properties in unique and unexpected locations, which will result in the most memorable hospitality experiences our guests can imagine.
Our vision is to create a distinctive portfolio of boutique properties and bring them to life with imaginative development and programming that creates the greatest depth of guest enrichment in our industry.
Our purpose is to create transformative memories for our guests by providing authentic, luxury experiences in unexpected and unique places while we celebrate its people, environment and culture.
The Senior Manager of Brand Marketing at Enchantment Group supports the brand marketing and creative strategy for our company and its assets. The role reports to the Vice President of Marketing at Enchantment Group.
- Leadership in driving the strategic direction of all our brands.
- Works with branding agency and VP of Marketing to develop the Tone of Voice, Brand Pillars and Communication Guidelines for all of our brands.
- Act as a brand steward to support hotels with questions on brand resources, programs, etc.
- Lead the photography direction as it pertains to every touchpoint in the consumer journey. Create the photo report card and shot list as well as organize and implement photography across all digital channels.
- Creates print and digital ad creative in line with agreed upon strategy.
- Conceptualize and execute brand partnerships as they support hotel goals.
- Responsible for the creative messaging and output of a company-wide recruitment marketing plan inclusive of out-of-the-box thinking.
- Deploys brand onboarding education to new hotel Executive Team members.
- Cross-functionally work with resort teams on the development and promotion of guest experiences and authentic programming.
- Work with Director of Marketing on email marketing creative development and guest communication inclusive of reservation confirmation, pre-stay and poststay messaging.
- Manage the Creative Review & Submission process of marketing and sales collateral on behalf of corporate sales and resort teams.
- Supports team leadership in developing the Marketing + Messaging strategy for Enchantment Group to include crafting the culture marketing plan.
- Works with the Graphic Designer and branding agency to redesign hotel creative and collateral (i.e., keycards, business cards, rack brochures, stationary, property signage, etc.).
- Align with the vision of the Development team to produce renovation collateral and creative that is on brand and in support of renovation marketing plans.
- Manages the order and re-order of all creative signage and collateral needs for both properties and Enchantment Group sales and marketing teams.
- Responsible for the merchandising and redesign of property websites. Keeping a strong pulse on technology and design trends.
- Develop the internal culture branding plan for Enchantment Group including employee newsletter, intranet merchandising and more.
- Co-lead the development of sustainable B2C and B2B experiential programs.
- Researches industry best-practices and forward looking trends to identify areas of opportunity for future initiatives.
- Development and delivery of brand presentations to share with key stakeholders on brand strategy, framework, position and results.
- Serves as the brand ambassador to hotels and other key stakeholders.
- Responsible for tracking brand awareness campaign budgets and initiatives. Fosters positive relationships with hotel teams and internal stakeholders.
- Additional functions as it relates to brand direction, strategy and top funnel marketing and programming initiatives.
- Bachelors degree marketing, communications or equivalent.
- Hospitality and tourism experience preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years creative marketing experience required.
- Proven experience as a brand marketing director, manager or related.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and public relations.
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Comprehensive computer skills, including MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Some travel may be required.
- Creative with the ability to think outside-the-box
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion for the company’s mission
- Independent decision making
- Strong time management skills
- Process oriented
- Great interpersonal/communication skills
- Professional - unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character, who has demonstrated high moral and ethical behavior
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 14075