Seasonal Retail Supervisor
Are you outgoing, energetic, passionate, and authentic? Enchantment Resort and Mii amo Spa is the perfect spot for you!
At Enchantment, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
How you will enjoy your day:
Oversee the Operational performance of a multi store, retail team to achieve budgeted sales, expense controls and inventory management, assisting the Retail Manager in all aspects of operational training and development of staff.
- Accurately input Purchase orders and maintain inventory integrity, including receiving, transfers, damages, mark downs, and returns to vendors.
- Monitor Retail deliveries from Retail Warehouse to stores to ensure accuracy.
- Assist with physical inventory counts and inventory control management processes.
- Monitor pricing, ensuring we are maintaining margins.
- Assist the Director of Retail with initiating all product re-orders on a timely basis.
- Main point of contact for the leadership of business in the absence of Retail Management.
- Take a leadership role on the management of all customer requests, issues, and complaints.
- Hands on maintenance and monitoring of POS system and its functions.
- Assist in reviewing, maintaining, and updating web store operations, ensuring price accuracy and removal of all discontinued product.
- Assist Retail Manager in the supervision of all retail staff to ensure compliance with resort management objectives, procedures, guest satisfaction, and cleanliness of outlets.
- Assist Retail Manager in the development, maintenance, and updates of the daily communication to ensure consistency of staff communication.
- Assist Retail Manager in the training and motivation of all retail staff to deliver exceptional customer service and exceed sales targets. Staff training includes POS operations and updates, Inventory management, product and brand knowledge, retail procedures and selling techniques.
- Assist Retail Manager with running promotions, initiating mark downs, stock rotation and transfers.
- Ensure the stores/stockroom operate efficiently and effectively in all operational and maintenance activities, including special projects and repair requests.
- Ensure all retail outlets are opened on time, staffed, and fully stocked, in partnership with Retail Management.
- Expectation is to assist the staff on the floor in peak periods and have a regular presence as well as work in outlets in absence of Retail Associates.
- Assist Retail Manager in the maintenance of staff uniform standards.
- Actively oversee all needs for the retail department.
- Other duties as assigned
Responsibility & Authority:
- Oversee the store, website and catalog sales
- Assist with expense control and administration of budget for all retail outlets
- Maintain outside business contacts with vendors and other retail operations
High school degree required and college degree preferred. 3-5 years’ experience in retail or hospitality industry.1-3 years supervisory experience. Proven experience supervising others and strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Strong computer skills (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).