This is a place where every day can be extraordinary. Where you’re greeted at every turn by epic landscapes, where your fellow team members welcome you as if you’re family, and where people come from all over the world to seek memorable experiences that can only be found here.
As a Rooms Specialist at Enchantment Resort, you will set the tone for each visit. With a warm smile and seamless service, you will ensure our guests have a superior stay from check-in to check-out.
Basic Function: Handle and detail guest reservations to ensure exceptional service.
- Detail all guest reservations, including rates, packaging, room assignments, share with reservations and special requests, obtaining all necessary information and accurately entering it into the PMS system
- Assist with VIP information and amenities
- Research and merge all previous stay information for guests
- Provide guests with the requested information concerning the facilities, locations, services and surrounding area
- Confirm reservations in SynXis and enter failed to integrate
- Research cancellations in both Navis and SynXis
- Assist Scottsdale reservations team with overflow calls
- Assist the group coordinator and accounting as needed, with rooming lists, pick up reports, suite blocks and reviewing accuracy in room assignments and billing
- Update resort promo chart and distribute to appropriate departments
- Assist Director of Guest Services with a variety of tasks not limited to brochure requests, gift card processing, and data entry
- Assist with leveling Owner Allocation
- Process deposits when needed
- Complete all daily checklists and reports
- Other duties as assigned
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: Director of Guest Services
A minimum of one year customer service experience is required. Prior resort/hotel reservations experience preferred. High school diploma or equivalent education required. Must possess intermediate computer skills with the ability to learn and master multiple software systems. Ability to deal with internal & external guests while maintaining a high level of professionalism. Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills and confident telephone skills and etiquette. Must be a self-starter and able to work independently, have a strong eye for details, be results driven, possess strong interpersonal and administrative skills, demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm. Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks (talk, type, search multiple screens) without impact to the guest. Ability to work effectively in a team environment and with different levels of management. Flexibility with schedule, able to work weekends, nights, and holidays as needed.