Basic Function: Clean all guest rooms thoroughly to a high level of standard and restore to original condition, while being sensitive to guest belongings
- Load carts with all supplies needed and in a timely manner
- Clean all rooms as trained to a high level of standard
- Clean and stock all guest supplies in rooms
- Keep linen closet neat and clean
- Complete daily assignments by 4:00 p.m.
- Report all maintenance problems to team leader, supervisor or housekeeping clerk
- Keep carts clean and supplies orderly
- Unload carts and return items to proper storage location daily
- Other duties as assigned
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: Team Leaders, Housekeeping Supervisors and Housekeeping Manager
High school diploma or GED, and/or equivalent work experience. Attention to detail and ability to multi-task many priorities. Self motivated, ability to work with little supervision and organized. Must be dependable. Knowledge of cleaning chemicals. Prefer some basic English skills.
50% walking and standing
Lifting/Carrying up to 50 lbs.
Hearing and manual dexterity
Use of cleaning solutions
Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Ability to drive golf cart on occasion as necessary
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 1003