Room Attendant (18133)
Join an extraordinary team.
We take immense pride in the comfort and cleanliness of the resort. By providing pristine arrangements, you’ll help us maintain our reputation as the finest resort in Sedona.
Clean all guest rooms thoroughly to a high level of standard and restore to original condition, while being sensitive to guest belongings
- Load carts with all supplies needed and in a timely manner
- Clean all rooms as trained to a high level of standard
- Clean and stock all guest supplies in rooms
- Keep linen closet neat and clean
- Complete daily assignments by 4:00 p.m.
- Report all maintenance problems to team leader, supervisor or housekeeping clerk
- Keep carts clean and supplies orderly
- Unload carts and return items to proper storage location daily
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED, and/or equivalent work experience.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task many priorities.
- Self motivated, ability to work with little supervision and organized.
- Must be dependable. Knowledge of cleaning chemicals.
- Prefer some basic English skills.
- 50% walking and standing
- 50% bending
- Lifting/Carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Hearing and manual dexterity
- Use of cleaning solutions
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Ability to drive golf cart on occasion as necessary