Room Attendant (20979)
Welcome to our application process here at Enchantment Resort, we can’t wait to meet you! Our property focuses heavily on creating an amazing place to work, and fostering a meaningful connection between all team members. We hope to have you join our team and enjoy some of the ways we provide for our staff!
At Enchantment, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here on property. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, and engaging. We work to build an inclusive environment through our free employee cafe, free employee shuttle to and from Enchantment, bonus plan for employees, and more! We strongly believe in providing an environment where our team members are empowered to innovate, and have the ability to do their best work on a daily basis. Come join us!
We take immense pride in the comfort and cleanliness of the resort. By providing pristine arrangements, you’ll help us maintain our reputation as the finest resort in Sedona.
Clean all guest rooms thoroughly to a high level of standard and restore to original condition, while being sensitive to guest belongings
- Load carts with all supplies needed and in a timely manner
- Clean all rooms as trained to a high level of standard
- Clean and stock all guest supplies in rooms
- Keep linen closet neat and clean
- Complete daily assignments by 4:00 p.m.
- Report all maintenance problems to team leader, supervisor or housekeeping clerk
- Keep carts clean and supplies orderly
- Unload carts and return items to proper storage location daily
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED, and/or equivalent work experience.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task many priorities.
- Self motivated, ability to work with little supervision and organized.
- Must be dependable. Knowledge of cleaning chemicals.
- Prefer some basic English skills.
- 50% walking and standing
- 50% bending
- Lifting/Carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Hearing and manual dexterity
- Use of cleaning solutions
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Ability to drive golf cart on occasion as necessary