Basic Function: Supervise and administer Front of House operations for the Food & Beverage outlets, assist in the coordination of new ideas in guest service, service training and product enhancement. Supervise employees and administer in accordance with department and resort policies.
- Supervise outlets to insure compliance with resort management objectives and the health and safety of all employees and guests.
- Control inventory and order all necessary liquor, beer and wine for outlet operations in conjunction with Beverage Manager.
- Control inventory and order all necessary administrative and grocery items for outlet operations.
- Control and maintain adequate supplies of all small wares, utensils and equipment for proper operation.
- Perform, monthly inventories.
- Maintain established service levels to ensure a consistent guest experience at a high quality level.
- Act as an ambassador of Enchantment by speaking positively of the Resort at all times.
- Foster a work environment of teamwork and mutual service by assisting co-workers and other departments as necessary to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maximize profitability by constantly monitoring labor costs, food costs and beverage costs as well as departmental expenses.
- Train and supervise staff.
- Schedule staff for outlets in accordance with business needs and management objectives.
- Conduct performance reviews as necessary for the department.
- Develop incentive programs to enhance profitability within the department.
- Responsible for the training of all service staff in established Food and Beverage service standards and resort policies.
- Responsible for staffing levels, scheduling, evaluating and disciplining departmental team members as required.
- Hold monthly department meetings to review resort events, departmental policies and procedures and maintain high level of moral.
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervision Exercised: Bartenders, Servers, Bussers, In Room Dining Attendants, Host/ess and Food Runners.
Supervision Received: Food & Beverage Manager, Director of Restaurants, F&B Director
Responsibility & Authority:
- Ability to maintain a high level of guest service at all times in all guest services areas.
- Upholds the resort commitment to hospitality.
- Acts as Opening Manager on Duty as required.
- Works closely with all departments to ensure guest service levels are being met.
- Ability to deal effectively with all departments with regular communication.
Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university; or equivalent related work related experience and/or training. Prefer 1 year prior supervisory skills and hotel/resort food and beverage operations experience. Must have strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with ease. Computer skills required. Strong guest and team member relations skills.
- 30% Sitting
- 70% Walking, standing and bending
- Lifting/Carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Hearing and Manual dexterity
- Distance vision 1-3 feet
- Ability to drive golf cart on occasion as necessary