Restaurant Manager (Tii Gavo)
Enchantment Resort is a place where every day can be extraordinary. Where you’re greeted at every turn by epic landscapes, where your fellow team members welcome you as if you’re family, and where people come from all over the world to seek memorable experiences that can only be found here.
Guests rave about our incredible onsite dining options. Join our restaurant team, serving innovative dishes made with fresh, locally-sourced ingredients.
Basic Function: Supervise and administer all Food & Beverage operations for the restaurants, assist in the coordination of new ideas in guest service, service training and product enhancement. Supervise employees and administer in accordance with department and resort policies. Perform all functions of Restaurant Manager as necessary
- Supervise Tii Gavo and Tii Gavo Bar to ensure compliance with resort management objectives and the health and safety of all employees and guests.
- Control inventory and order all necessary food, liquor, beer, wine and nonfood operating supplies for outlet operations.
- Perform and supervise all monthly and /or quarterly inventories, including wine, liquor, china, glassware and silverware.
- Maintain and ensure neat and clean storage off all restaurant areas
- Control inventory and order all necessary administrative and grocery items for all outlet operations.
- Control inventory and maintain adequate supplies of all small wares, utensils and equipment for proper operation in all outlets.
- Maintain established service levels to ensure a consistent guest experience at a high quality level.
- Act as an ambassador of Enchantment and Tii Gavo by speaking positively of all of our resort operations at all times.
- Foster a work environment of teamwork and mutual service by assisting co- workers and other departments as necessary to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maximize profitability by constantly monitor labor costs, food costs and beverage costs as well as departmental expenses.
- Interview, hire, train and supervise staff.
- Schedule staff for outlets in accordance with business needs and management objectives.
- Conduct performance reviews as necessary for the department.
- Develop incentive programs to enhance profitability within the department.
- Train all service staff in established food and beverage service standards and resort policies.
- Manage staffing levels, scheduling, evaluating and disciplining departmental team members as required.
- Manage employee payroll processes.
- Hold monthly department meetings to review resort events, departmental policies and procedures and maintain high level of moral
- Train all service staff in established beverage service standards and resort policies.
- Enhance our current private party program for the North Patio to maximize revenue and profitability.
- Know all liquor laws and assist in educating staff as necessary.
- Assist in budgeting process for Tii Gavo with the Director of Restaurants
- Control expenses related to department.
- Assist in the management of the entire clubhouse F&B operation as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Supervision Exercised: Bartenders, Servers, Server Assistants, In Room Dining Staff, Host/esses, Expeditors, and Pool Bar Staff
Supervision Received: Director of Restaurants
Responsibility & Authority:
- Maintain a high level of guest service at all times in all guest services areas
- Uphold the resort commitment to hospitality
- Work closely with all departments to ensure guest service levels are being met
- Deal effectively with all departments with regular communication
- Supervise and manage Food & Beverage staff
Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university; or equivalent related work related experience and/or training. Prior food & beverage management preferred. Prefer 3+ years’ prior supervisory skills and hotel/resort food and beverage operations experience. Must have strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with ease. Computer skills required. Strong guest and team member relations skills. Must maintain current food handler’s certification
70% Walking, standing and bending
Lifting/Carrying up to 50 lbs.
Hearing and Manual dexterity
Distance vision 1-3 feet
Ability to drive golf cart on occasion as necessary