Are you passionate about travel and hospitality? Join our growing team of Reservation Sales Specialists at Enchantment Group!
This role begins at $15.00 per hour plus the potential to earn an additional monthly incentive. Top producing Specialists on average may receive up to $1,500 plus per month.
Where We Are:
Reservations Sales Specialists are located in our Central Reservations Office in North Scottsdale. Our unique portfolio of resorts consists of:
Enchantment Resort – Surrounded by towering red rock walls of Sedona, AZ
Mii amo Destination Spa - Voted #1 Destination Spa in the US
Tides Inn – Southern charm waterfront resort in Irvington, VA
The Cove, Eleuthera – Secluded resort on white sanded beaches of the Bahamas
What You Will Be Doing:
- Assist guests by selling future room reservations as well as make changes to existing reservations in a knowledgeable and timely manner
- Complete an in-house training course on effective selling techniques and standards, and effectively utilize these skills to maximize revenue
- Answer all incoming calls and emails in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
- Develop authentic connections with potential guests in a reservation sales environment
- Provide guests with the requested information concerning the facilities, locations, services and surrounding area
- Process all guest reservations, including guest follow up, obtaining all necessary information and accurately entering it into the PMS system
- Must meet or exceed established booking conversion rates, average handling time guidelines and other performance metrics associated with this position
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Possess general computer literacy experience with knowledge of Microsoft Office and PMS applications.
- Ability to deal with internal & external guests while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, confident telephone skills, and etiquette.
- A self-starter and able to work independently, have a strong eye for details, be results driven, possess strong interpersonal and administrative skills, demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks (talk, type, search multiple screens) without impact to the guest.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and with different levels of management.
- Flexibility with schedule, able to work weekends, nights, and holidays as needed.
- 95% Sitting/5% Standing (adjustable standing desk provided)
- Good hearing
- Computer screen reading 1-3 feet
- Manual dexterity
- Lifting & carrying up to 20 pounds
Supervision Received: Corporate Director of Reservations Sales