Prep Attendant - Mii amo
Are you outgoing, energetic, passionate, and authentic? Mii amo Spa is the perfect spot for you!
At Mii amo, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
How you will enjoy your day:
Issue and inventory all professional spa products and assist therapists in all areas relating to treatments and guest satisfaction. Provide a safe, clean, motivating and nurturing environment for services that exceed guest’s expectations.
- Control inventory
- Prepare and issue product treatment kits on a daily basis
- Provide assistance to Massage Therapist and other treatment staff by helping them turn the treatment rooms in a timely manner as needed
- Clean, stock and maintain linen and wet prep rooms according to SOP’s
- Learn all treatment protocols offered at Mii amo
- Exhibit proper use of product and abide by all product control guidelines while maintaining a clean and neat work environment
- Read and assist Manager with schedule posting in regards to shifts, room assignments and the computer scheduling system
- Attend and participate in regularly scheduled training sessions and meetings
- Be an active participant in the department by contributing to new programs and development ideas
- Be guest service oriented and interact with guests in a pleasant, helpful, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic manner
- Display appropriate teamwork, flexibility and interpersonal skills
- Follow all Department Standards of Operations at all times
- Keep all work and storage areas neat and maintained
- Ensure proper tools and equipment is purchased for safety with manager
- Maintain confidentiality of Mii amo information at all times
- Check in with guests when appropriate and facilitate communication with front desk, guests and therapist
- Promote Spa and all services, products and programs
- Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or GED, and/or equivalent work experience. Attention to detail and able to multi-task many priorities. Self motivated ability to work with little supervision and organized. Must be dependable and willing to learn new procedures and methods. Ability to ensure guests are handled in a safe and professional manner. Basic computer skills required. Safety sensitive position.
90% walking, standing and bending
Lifting/carrying up to 50 lbs
Hearing and manual dexterity
Use of cleaning solutions
Distance vision 1-3 feet