Maintain general cleanliness and organization of pool and beach area to ensure total guest satisfaction and create a memorable guest experience in a professional & courteous manner.
- Maintain cleanliness of pool by skimming and cleaning daily.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of pool deck by cleaning as needed-including straightening chairs, collecting and emptying trash, collecting dirty towels, emptying ashtrays, etc.
- Place one rolled towel on all unoccupied lounge chairs.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of beach area by ensuring that chairs are straight, beach is free of trash and food service items, beach toys, etc.
- Serve guests with waters to create a full-service poolside experience, replenish waters as needed.
- Maintain a well stocked pool towel hut, and remove used towels as needed.
- Keep the workstation clean.
- Perform general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products as assigned by supervisor to adhere to health standards.
- Perform other duties as requested, such as cleaning unexpected spills, or special guest requests, to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Remove the garbage bags from pool deck and beach when necessary.
- All other projects as by management.
Fish Hawk Manager
Responsibility & Authority
- Complete knowledge pool cleaning equipment.
- Ability to understand verbal English to comprehend basic guest requests.
- Ability to understand written English to read any caution or safety notices.
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, transport up to 45 lbs. through a crowded pool deck and beach area.
- Work efficiently & as a team.
- Knowledge of resort layout.
- Observe all safety procedures during the execution of assigned duties.
- Practice standard 10-5-3 rule.
- Observe all resort policies regarding uniform, hygiene and grooming.
- Report to your supervisor before ending your shift and when leaving the pool area. Any combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. Prior hospitality experience preferred. Needs to be flexible, self-motivated, and positive and have a professional attitude towards guests, co-worker and management. Must be able to pass the gold cart training and drive a golf cart. Must also be able to perform all related duties as assigned.
- Physical Requirements:
- Minimum requirements:
Lifting & carrying 45 pounds
35% Bending/Lifting /carrying trays
Hearing and Manual Dexterity
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 1994