Pool Bar Server (20270)
Basic Function: To facilitate food and beverage service to each guest in an expedient, professional and courteous manner for the main Pool Bar.
- Arrive at scheduled start time in appropriate uniform and ready for work
- Uniform must be neat and pressed
- Collect and set up any necessary equipment to perform job including all side-work
- Know all menus and wine lists
- Take food and beverage orders in complete and timely fashion
- Serve guest in established standards
- Keep work station clean at all times.
- Read all memos
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards guests and co-workers
- Operate InfoGenesis in proficient manner
- Report to Restaurant Manager before ending work shift
- Act as an ambassador of Enchantment by speaking positively of the resort at all times
- Foster a work environment of teamwork and mutual service by assisting coworkers and other departments as necessary to exceed our guest’s expectations.
- Know resort layout
- Work efficiently and as a team
- Other duties as assigned
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: Restaurant Manager
High school diploma or equivalent. Must work well with or without direct supervision. Must be neat and well groomed at all times. Needs to be flexible, self motivated, positive and have a professional attitude towards guests, co-worker and management. Must maintain current food handler’s certification. Prior serving experience desired. Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions. English skills necessary to communicate with guests. Computer skills helpful.
- Lifting & Carrying up to 45 lbs.
- 50% Walking
- 25% Bending & lifting
- 25% Standing
- Hearing and Manual Dexterity
- Distance vision 1-3 feet
- Use of Cleaning Solutions