Enchantment, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
How you will enjoy your day:
Basic Function: Supervises daily functions of Guest Services Operators
- Supervise, train and schedule Front Desk staff, ensuring staff-to-occupancy is consistent with budget
- Ensure consistency with proper check-in and check-out procedures by GUEST SERVICES operators
- Ensure proper communication with Housekeeping and other departments
- Address all guest needs and requests; ensure GUEST SERVICES operators are following through
- Review daily checklists to ensure proper documentation, follow through of billing procedures and resort policies
- Review daily emergency reports, log books, trace reports, etc.
- Review room rate reports to ensure any special requests are noted, upgrades are completed and vouchers are attached
- Ensure proper cash procedures are followed and daily shift reports are closed at the Front Desk
- Maintain updated group information on resumes and in group information folders
- Process and maintain all group billing information, group masters, etc. to ensure a 3 day billing turn around
- Check timesheets daily and assist with payroll approval and documentation
- Ensure proper documentation occurs for disciplinary counseling for GUEST SERVICES operators
- Other duties as assigned
Provides professional, courteous, telephone, radio and Synergy service to both guests and team members.
- Answers the telephone with appropriate greetings and transfers call to correct extension.
- Takes messages accurately and logs them in Visual One and/or Synergy
- Relay pertinent messages immediately to guests or staff.
- Communicates with all departments via the telephone, email, radio and or Synergy
- Relays guest requests and problems to correct department and follows up.
- Runs daily reports for PBX
- Provide resolution to guest need, if possible
- Completes guest request tickets in Synergy with follow-up to all departments.
- Logs all incoming packages/mail on the package/mail log and Visual1.
- Adheres to standards of property and standards of Forbes and Relais & Châteaux.
- Have full knowledge of property maps for Enchantment and Mii amo.
- Other duties as assigned.