Are you outgoing, energetic, passionate, and authentic? Enchantment Resort is the perfect spot for you!
At Enchantment, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
How you will enjoy your day:
Plan, prep and set up quality products in respective areas of the Pastry/Bake Shop in accordance with departmental quality standards and specifications. Maintain organization, cleanliness and sanitation of assigned station and equipment. The baker performs advanced baking work and responsible for their assigned station. Work requires initiative, judgment, and strong interpersonal skills.
70% COOKING/PREP: Details vary depending on station/area assigned:
- Plan, prepare and display quality products in assigned station of the Pastry/Bake Shop in a timely and consistent manner.
- To include (but not limited to):
- Breakfast pastries, bread production, ice creams, sorbets, frozen desserts, outlet desserts.
- Preparation and service of dietary restrictions requests from the Bake Shop.
- Maintain a work area that is neat, safe and clean by utilizing proper handling and storage procedures of bakery mise en place.
- Responsible to ensure goal and objectives of the bake shop and culinary department are met on a daily basis
- Monitor respective area of practice to ensure that standards and regulations are followed
- Check desserts preparation for assigned station before it is delivered to the customer to ensure proper preparation and respect of the recipe.
- Assist in banquet preparation and pickups when requested by Supervisor/Manager.
- Produce the finest quality product on a consistent basis.
- Know all menu items from respective areas and its ingredients.
- Report any unsafe working/food safety conditions to Culinary Management as well as Engineering team as needed to bring said conditions under control.
- Inspect all refrigerators and freezers on a daily basis to ensure the respect of Food Safety and health department standards. These can include, but are not limited to expired product, time-temperature abuse, and improper label/dating/wrapping of products.
- Must attend to mandatory culinary meetings to ensure communication between management and employees.
- Communicate to Manager / Lead Baker any potential problems or concerns in order to rectify the problem in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for communicating with co-workers and supervisors on each shift of
- any problems or concerns.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 1841