Overnight Services (21204)
Welcome to our application process here at Enchantment Resort, we can’t wait to meet you! Our property focuses heavily on creating an amazing place to work, and fostering a meaningful connection between all team members. We hope to have you join our team and enjoy some of the ways we provide for our staff!
At Enchantment, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here on property. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, and engaging. We work to build an inclusive environment through our free employee cafe, free employee shuttle to and from Enchantment, bonus plan for employees, and more! We strongly believe in providing an environment where our team members are empowered to innovate, and have the ability to do their best work on a daily basis. Come join us!
Assist Guest Services as necessary with guest calls. Deliver departure folios, orange juice and newspapers to guest rooms. Perform special assigned cleaning or laundry tasks
- Execute special instructions as guided by MOD
- Perform In Room Dining delivery/tray pickups as requested
- Provide Bell services for guests as necessary
- Housekeeping services as necessary
- Deliver departure folios, orange juice and newspapers daily
- Assist with all guest needs
- Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or GED, and/or equivalent work experience. Must be comfortable communicating with guests and staff with Basic English. Attention to detail and able to multi-task many priorities. Self motivated, ability to work with little supervision and organized. Must be dependable. Must maintain current food worker certification. Safety sensitive position.
- 75% walking and standing
- 25% bending
- Lifting/Carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Hearing and Manual dexterity
- Use of cleaning solutions occasionally
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Ability to drive golf cart