Overnight Laundry Attendant (21201)
Basic Function: Ensure laundry procedures are followed and finished linens are to set standard
- Launder spa linens separately from room linens
- Sort linens by color and weight, light or dark
- Place in washer and select proper setting
- Place laundry in dryers, select proper setting and ensure linens have completed a cool down cycle before removing from dryer to prevent a fire
- Fold, separate and place in designated delivery area
- Report all maintenance problems to housekeeping clerk, supervisor or manager
- Keep work areas and equipment clean and orderly
- Provide back-up for night services as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: Housekeeping Supervisors & Managers
High school diploma or GED, and/or equivalent work experience. Attention to detail and ability to multi-task many priorities. Self motivated, ability to work with little supervision and organized. Must be dependable. Knowledge of cleaning chemicals. Prefer some basic English skills. Safety sensitive position.
- 75% walking and standing
- 25% bending
- Lifting/carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Hearing and manual dexterity
- Use of cleaning solutions
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Ability to drive golf cart on occasion as necessary