Act as night manager, as well as balance and verify the current day’s InfoGenesis and Visual One work from all departments. Serve as the overnight Guest Services Agent handling guest services
- Act as night manager during the overnight shift
- Balance and verify all InfoGenesis and Visual One work
- Check guests in and out
- Verify, balance and transmit all credit card charges
- Balance and verify daily Visual One totals
- Update, balance and verify gift certificates
- Update, balance and verify house accounts
- Computer related functions including saves and daily requirements
- Guest wake up calls
- Organize and file daily tickets and gift certificates
- Post banquet checks, if needed
- Copy and distribute all InfoGenesis and Visual One reports
- Deliver guests and their luggage to their rooms with assistance of night services staff
- Provide simple meals to guests who have checked in late with assistance of night services staff
- Communication effectively with departments for any overnight issues that need to be addressed during the day and enter guest complaints with full details
- Serve as the resort operator
- Execute reservations calls and requests after hours
- Process end-of-month accounting processes
- Other duties as assigned
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: Guest Services Manager
Responsibility & Authority:
- Responsible for overnight operations of Guest Services to ensure optimum guest satisfaction and smooth internal accounting
- Assist other overnight staff as necessary to ensure guest services
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Prior Front Office or night audit experience highly desired.
- Must have strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with ease.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Computer skills required.
- Strong guest and team member relation skills and must be professional and diplomatic.
- Must be able to work alone with little to no direct supervision.
- Ability to make independent decisions and handle strict deadlines and stressful situations
- Must be able to work overnight
- 30% Sitting
- 60% Walking, standing and bending
- Lifting/Carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Hearing and manual dexterity
- Distance vision 1-3 feet
- Ability to drive golf cart on occasion as necessary