Mii amo Pantry Attendant
Are you outgoing, energetic, passionate, and authentic? Enchantment Resort is the perfect spot for you!
At Enchantment, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
How you will enjoy your day:
Responsible for various aspects of food handling and preparation following the Enchantment Group standards. Assist other cooks as needed. Adhere to sanitation practices. Responsible for the day to day operation of the food pantry and their respective work station. Must have excellent interpersonal skills to work on a team.
75% COOKING/PREP: Details vary depending on station/area assigned:
- Produce the finest quality product on a consistent basis. Responsible for the entire set-up and mise en place for respective station(s). Responsible for ensuring the freshness and quality of all food products, including proper rotation of all food items in workstation mise en place and kitchen.
- Ensure the proper storage of product (especially fresh produce), and maintain portion control and quality. Visually inspect, select and use only the freshest fruits, vegetables, meats and other food products of the highest standard in the preparation of all menu items.
- Prepare all Pantry food items according to standard Pantry recipes or as otherwise specified by supervisor/ lead pantry to ensure consistency of product to guests (requires transportation of heavy food products).
- Keep the Food Pantry clean. This includes the breakdown of cardboard boxes for recycling, keep clean all shelves in walk in and refrigerators, organization of walk in on a daily basis and based on deliveries. Responsible for the cleaning of your work station to include hand wash sink, refrigerators, freezers.
- Expedite service period as needed to ensure smooth and seamless operation between kitchen production, server pickup and ultimate guest delivery. Assist in banquet preparation and pickups when requested by Supervisor / lead pantry
- Maintain a workstation that is neat, safe and clean by utilizing proper handling and storage procedures of station mise en place
- Knows all menu items from respective areas and its ingredients
- Responsible for all record keeping requirements as mandated by food safety program, including complete and accurate daily food safety log, replenishment of blank logs and delegation of logs when business volumes dictate.
- Inspect all coolers when needed to check for Food Safety violation (including but not limited to expired product, time-temperature abuse, improper label/dating/wrapping of products). Report any unsafe working/food safety conditions to Culinary Management as well as Engineering team as needed to bring said conditions under control
- Must attend to mandatory culinary meetings to ensure communication between management and employees.
- Communicate to Supervisor / Lead Pantry any potential problems or concerns in order to rectify the problem in a timely fashion. Responsible for communicating with co-workers and supervisors on each shift of any problems or concerns.