Mii amo Juice Bartender
At Enchantment, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
How you will enjoy your day:
Provide and facilitate excellent food and beverage service to our Guests in an expedient, professional and courteous manner. Also, provide guests with our knowledge of nutrition and the benefits of healthy eating habits.
- Arrive at scheduled start time in complete uniform, ready to work. This includes following all grooming guidelines
- Uniform must be neat and pressed and must be in compliance with all Uniform standards and guidelines. No excessive jewelry. Only 1 band style ring is to be worn (per AZ Health Code)
- Collect and set up necessary equipment to perform job and complete pre and post shift side-work assignments
- Have a complete, working knowledge of all Café and Bar menus, wine lists, etc.
- Prepare and serve fresh juices, smoothies, mixed drinks, wines, etc. along with any other ordered item. This includes, but is not limited, to all items ordered by the café, pool and in room dining
- Assist bar Guests with menu selections, accurately record selections, paying full attention to special requests, repeat full order back to Guest and enter complete order into POS.
- Explain all special orders and requests to kitchen/culinary team when necessary
- Daily juicing, blending, restocking and rotating of fruits, berries, juices, wines etc.
- Ensure that the bar has current VIP and destination Guest lists. Participate in wine sales programs with incentives for sells
- Use suggestive selling and up-selling techniques when taking orders.
- Maintain par levels of selected supplies
- Recognize Guests by name and use Guests’ name a minimum of 3 times per visit. This includes phone calls
- Remain in Juice Bar area during duration of scheduled shifts excluding time spent taking care of indoor/outdoor poolside Guests or while on break
- Retrieve bank at the beginning of morning shift and lock bank up at the end of closing shift (unless noted my manager). Cash bank to be counted at the beginning and end of each bar shift, noting in bank log and initialing
- Answer all calls within 3 rings using designated verbiage, standards and guidelines.
- Thank guests for dining and welcome back soon
- Report any guest dissatisfaction, mishandled order and opportunities to management before guest leaves (or before end of shift)
- Thoroughly clean and maintain all assigned areas and equipment. If moving items from original location, must replace before end of shift
- Read and understand current posted memos and information
- Report to supervisor any negative guest comments or experiences, safety hazards, broken or damaged equipment, etc.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards Guests and coworkers at all times
- Report to Manager or Supervisor before ending work shift
- Act as an ambassador of Enchantment Resort and Mii amo by speaking positively of the property at all times
- Proficient use of POS System
- Knowledge of Resort layout, amenities, hours of operations, special attractions and occasions
- Foster a work environment of teamwork and mutual service by assisting co-workers and other departments, as necessary, to ensure Guest satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: up to $11/hour
11.0000 To 11.0000 (USD) Hourly
Job Reference #: 1859