Mii amo Host/Hostess Pool
Are you outgoing, energetic, passionate, and authentic? Enchantment Resort is the perfect spot for you!
At Enchantment, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
Basic Function: Provide and facilitate excellent food and beverage service to our Guests in a welcoming, professional and expedient manner
1. Collect and set up any necessary equipment to perform job including all side-work
2. Greet Guests as they arrive to the Pool deck and assist Guest in finding a vacant lounge chair and shade if requested
3. Assist server with orders and food delivery
4. Report any Guest dissatisfaction, mishandled order and opportunities to management in a timely manner
5. Recognize Guests by name and use name at 3 times within an interaction
6. Assist Juice Bar attendant when available
7. Keep Pool deck clean at all times following proper food safe standards
8. Read all memos
9. Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards Guests and co-workers
10. Operate POS in a proficient manner
11. Report to Restaurant Manager or Supervisor before ending work shift
12. Act as an ambassador of Enchantment and Mii amo by speaking positively of the property at all times
13. Foster a work environment of teamwork and mutual service by assisting coworkers and other departments as necessary to exceed our Guest’s expectations
14. Have knowledge of Resort layout, amenities, hours of operations, special attractions and occasions
15. Work efficiently and as a team
16. Assist with training process for new staff and lead by example
17. Communicate any staff and restaurant needs to Café Manager and Supervisor
18. Advises Manager and Supervisor on any guest concerns, employee relations, operations, etc.
19. Other duties as assigned
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: Cafe Manager, Café Supervisor
High school diploma or equivalent. Must work well with or without direct supervision. Must be neat and well-groomed at all times. Needs to be flexible, self-motivated, positive and have a professional attitude towards Guests, co-worker and management. Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions. Must maintain current food handler’s certification and attend TiPS training. Prior serving experience desired. English skills necessary to communicate with guests. Computer skills helpful.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 1950