Mii amo Administrative Assistant
Are you outgoing, energetic, passionate, and authentic? Enchantment Resort is the perfect spot for you!
At Mii amo Spa, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
How you will enjoy your day:
In collaboration with the Mii amo Leadership Team, the Administrative Assistant serves in an engaged and supporting role to the operating leaders and departments of Mii amo including the General Manager, Spa Director, Spa Operations Director and Food & Beverage, Fitness Manager Director with a variety of administrative, reporting and operational responsibilities.
Will also represent Mii amo at various internal property meetings and events as needed. Will build strong connections with Enchantment Departments in service to Mii amo for the successful day-to-day Mii amo operation including Housekeeping, Engineering, Landscaping, F&B, Purchasing and Retail
Supports the ongoing process of Review-Assessment-Response to circumstances, yearly Strategic Planning and high-touch engagement with the Mii amo Team.
With Mii amo Leaders and Departments, helps to create the Mii amo experience for Journey Guests, Enchantment Guests and Teammates alike.
Reflects a warm, personal, efficient, engaging and anticipatory service ethic across a range of tasks and functions in alignment with the Forbes 5 Star Resort Standards. Is a Mii amo Ambassador and role-model for fellow teammates, other departments, and guests.
- Supports an environment where guest and team experiences are individual and personal everyday within a structure of safe, responsible and efficient operations
- Performs individual tasks with a combination of qualitive, financial, sustainable and proactive perspectives
- Anticipate and communicate needs of the day, week and beyond to best plan and prepare in meeting the Mii amo and Forbes Standards
- Maintain the Mii amo Operating Calendar
- Provide administrative and office support for Mii amo leaders and departments as necessary
- Must be aware of and uphold all confidentialities and information
- Heavy communications with all departments of Mii amo, Enchantment, guests, teammates, and outside contacts
- Attend department meetings to participate in and take minutes, provide information or perspective as appropriate
- Prepare monthly reports
- Monitor Revinate surveys and reviews, compiling issues to be followed up on and noting team member names in positive reviews, forward to Spa Director or General Manager for action
- Generate and distributes announcements, mailings, letters and follow-up correspondence
- Monitor and maintain inventory process and prepare Purchase Requests with leaders through the appropriate systems and protocols
- Assist in all spa areas as necessary to ensure guest satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: Mii amo General Manager
Responsibilities and Authorities:
- Responsible for maintaining confidentiality of Mii amo business, team, and guest information at all times
- Communication and coordination within the team and across departments
- Assist Mii amo Leaders in operations of the Spa
3 years of relevant or transferable professional experience. Planning/coordination experience is preferred. Must have strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to work independently to meet deadlines. Business logic, math and analytic skills are highly desirable. Must be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks with ease. Strong computer skills including Word and Excel required.