Massage Therapist - Part Time (18044)
Welcome to our application process here at Enchantment Resort and Mii amo Spa, we can’t wait to meet you! Our property focuses heavily on creating an amazing place to work, and fostering a meaningful connection between all team members. We hope to have you join our team and enjoy some of the ways we provide for our staff!
At Enchantment and Mii amo, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here on property. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, and engaging. We work to build an inclusive environment through our free employee cafe, free employee shuttle to and from Enchantment, bonus plan for employees, and more! We strongly believe in providing an environment where our team members are empowered to innovate, and have the ability to do their best work on a daily basis. Come join us!
Provide professional massage treatments in accordance with state law and policy and procedures of Mii amo. Provide a safe, clean, motivating and nurturing environment for services that exceed guest’s expectations
- Perform massage and spa treatment services according to protocol
- Effectively communicate the spas health and fitness philosophy to guests
- Exhibit proper use of product and abide by all product control guidelines
- Read and adhere to schedule postings in regards to shifts, room assignments and the computer scheduling system
- Provide clear and appropriate directions to guests for overall safety
- Provide all guests with consistent services for all treatments
- Be prompt with appointments, quality of work and attitudes with guests
- Begin services on time and perform all services within the time frame established for each treatment
- Properly educate guests in regards to treatments
- Promote spa and all services, products and programs
- Assist and perform daily prep work duties such as re-stocking, refilling and preparing rooms for treatments
- Help the team keep the prep rooms clean and organized
- Attend and participate in regularly scheduled training sessions and meetings
- Be an active participant in the department by contributing to new programs and development ideas
- Be guest service oriented and interact with guests in a pleasant, helpful, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic manner
- Display appropriate teamwork, flexibility and interpersonal skills
- Follow all Department Standards of Operations at all times
- Provide a safe, clean, personal, entertaining and well thought out session that exceeds guest’s expectations
- Keep all work and storage areas neat and maintained
- Ensure proper tools and equipment is purchased for safety with manager
- Maintain confidentiality of Mii amo information at all times
- Ensure gratuities are not solicited
- Massage Therapist is empowered to determine when to terminate a massage in the event it becomes unprofessional and/or uncomfortable for either party
- Other duties as assigned
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: Spa Director
- High school diploma or GED, and/or equivalent work experience.
- Current therapist license in accordance with state law.
- Must be qualified to perform and teach 90% of Mii amo massage and body treatment services and techniques.
- 3+ years recent massage therapy experience.
- Attention to detail and able to multi-task many priorities.
- Self motivated ability to work with little supervision and organized.
- Must be dependable.
- Willing to learn new methods.
- Ability to ensure guests are handled in safe and professional manner.
- Display a healthy well-balanced body, a neat appearance, and a caring attitude and is able to communicate clearly and simply.
- Basic computer skills required.
- 20% walking, sitting and bending
- 80% standing
- Lifting/carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Hearing and manual dexterity
- Use of cleaning solutions
- Distance vision 1-3 feet