Basic Function: Provide assistance to the Marketing Team in all aspects of Administration, including general office duties. Administer in activity related to marketing, interactive marketing, public relations and related efforts for Enchantment Group and its properties. Act as part of the sales and marketing team and work directly with the Chief Marketing Officer and Marketing Team to provide support to further the position of the resorts, spa and company. Participate in and contributes to projects and activities related to marketing and revenue generation for the company.
- Perform administrative duties such as answer phones, greet guests, etc.
- Maintain reports and schedules of projects, activities and marketing campaigns
- Handle coordination of site visits, photo shoots, media relations efforts plus travel and event arrangements
- Handle travel arrangements for sales and marketing personnel
- Handle correspondence, reports, contracts, mailings, etc. for Marketing Team
- Assist with trade show coordination including communications, travel, shipping, gifts, materials, etc.
- Manage, file and properly organize press clippings, mailers, advertisements and other marketing materials
- Manage, record and update photo galleries
- Maintain marketing, PR and interactive status reports and calendars
- Phone contact with vendors, media, department heads and outside vendors
- Manage the sales & marketing budget reports and other accounting functions including invoices, expense reports and billing reconciliation
- Maintain department ‘check book’ by logging all invoices properly and comparing with month end numbers
- Update spreadsheets and databases
- Monitor and update property websites and keep information current
- Work well and cooperatively with all other team members
- Other duties as assigned
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: Chief Marketing Officer
Responsibility & Authority:
- Responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the Sales and Marketing information at all times
- Independent decision making
- Maintain large amount of communication and coordination with others
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. Hospitality and tourism experience preferred. Excellent written and verbal communications skills are necessary as well as an aptitude for a variety of software products. Must have an up-to-date understanding of interactive marketing and enthusiasm to keep current with new technology. Must have strong organizational skills, ability to manage through projects and be able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with ease. Comprehensive computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and database management programs are required. Some travel and work on weekends and evenings is expected. Safety sensitive position.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 9488