Basic Function: Assist the Director of Marketing and Sales with all aspects of the operations related to marketing, public relations, sales, and social media management for Enchantment Resort and Mii amo.
- Assist in content creation for social media channels including taking photos, writing posts, and the creation of engaging video content for Instagram, Facebook, and Tik Tok.
- Assist with recruitment social media channels (i.e., LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.).
- Create monthly employee newsletter and HOA quarterly newsletter.
- Oversee online responses to posts and messages including DM’s, social media comments, and guest reviews for two properties.
- Assist Marketing Manager with website updates including menus, images, and content. This may include editing, writing, image selection and utilization of website content management system.
- Assist with billing for marketing department, process marketing department invoices and coordinate with vendors on billing of marketing services.
- Oversee press reservations, confirmations, communication, and coordination of media visits. May include making reservations for rooms, activities, spa or emailing the resort staff about upcoming visits.
- Assist with the communication of press mentions and other noteworthy news about Enchantment Resort and Mii amo.
- Work with VIP Manager and operations team to oversee influencers and journalist visits.
- Conduct marketing and competitive research as assigned.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: DOMS
Responsibility and Authority:
- Understand functions of various operational departments
- Think independently and creatively
- Although not common, the ability to work flexible hours if needed
- Positively communicate with staff and guests
- Complete projects without direct supervision
- Work collaboratively across multiple departments and functions
- Represent the brand in a positive and upscale way
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or communications preferred. Must have strong writing, organizational and verbal communication skills and be able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with ease. Successful candidates are self-motivated, have an eye for detail and luxury, and are creative thinkers with great social skills with a passion for travel, marketing, and social media.
Strong computer skills including Wordpress, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point). Familiarity with design programs such as Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator) are helpful.