Manager on Duty (19289)
Basic Function: Oversees and assists leadership with all areas of afternoon/evening resort operations including, Guest Services, Food and Beverage, Maintenance, Night Services and Security. Ensure high level of guest satisfaction and smooth running operations. Ensures that any guest challenges are resolved to guests’ satisfaction and communicated to leadership. Aids in all operational areas during "crunch times" as needed.
- Attend to all guest complaints and follow up with each guests to ensure proper and satisfactory resolution.
- Communicate with resort management any pertinent information regarding guests’ challenges, offered solutions, property deficiencies and any other important information.
- Check with all areas to ensure that each department is prepared for PM shift, properly staffed, uniformed and everything is ready for resort guests.
- Oversee all Property Management systems including Visual One, Synergy and Infogenesis.
- Ensure that the resort runs smoothly, while maintaining a professional
- and helpful presence.
- Attend monthly department meetings with direct reports to review resort events, departmental policies and procedures and maintain high level of moral
- Assist departmental manager to address any team members’ issues
- Monitor payroll and labor costs on a daily basis
- Interact with VIP’s, Homeowners, and Meeting Planners as necessary
- Inspect VIP rooms as necessary prior to arrival to ensure high standards and personally greet al VIPs whenever possible
- Implement all safety and emergency procedures for guests and employees.
- Enforce service standards to ensure a consistent guest experience at a high quality level
- Work with Loss Prevention department to execute accident prevention policies and contact proper authorities for any emergencies and complete all necessary paperwork associated with the incident
- Verify that all guests’ amenities are delivered as requested.
- Create daily reports for The Resort Management on daily basis
- Check on all department throughout the day to ensure
- Alert via phone any emergencies to the Key Resort leadership
- Other duties as assigned
Supervision Exercised: Resort operation multi departmental oversight
Supervision Received: Director of Lodging
Responsibility and Authority:
- Oversee overall resort operations during afternoon/evening shift
- Maintain a high level of guest service at all times in all guest services areas
- Uphold the resort commitment to hospitality
- Act as Manager on Duty as required
- Work closely with all departments to ensure guest service levels are being met
Bachelor’s Degree from four years’ college or university preferred. At least 4 years’ Front Office managerial experience with understanding of other departments. Must have strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with ease. Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), V1 experience preferred. Self-motivated, organized, and creative with strong customer service skills. Excellent team member relations skills.
Lifting & carrying up to 25 pounds
Hearing and manual dexterity
Ability to be outdoors for a prolonged period of time throughout the year
Computer screen reading 1 - 3 feet