Manager of Reservation Sales
Manager of Reservations Sales
- Management of central reservations office employees and operations i
- Participate in KPI meetings and establishing department monthly goals with Director.
- Ensure best use of NAVIS system through monitoring agent Auto Completes, Follow-up Leads and RezForce/RezLux Leads daily and assign to agents.
- Manage RezForce/RezLux hours to ensure effective overflow solution with resort profitability in mind.
- Regularly reviews NAVIS Agent Productivity Report to ensure agents are using ready, wrap up, and project statuses appropriately.
- Oversee the onboarding of new reservation agents, including ordering appropriate equipment, establishing training schedules and “skilling” agent on resorts/markets when appropriate.
- Ensure successful operation of department systems, confirming technical support is carried out and tracked as necessary busing ITHelpDesk email solution.
- Manage the completion of Fail-To-Integrate (FTI) reservations, credit card charges for deposits, travel agent requests, voicemails and reservations inbox (VIPResDesk, ResDesk).
- Assist agents with escalation issues handling guest recovery in a professional manner with customer experience, resort reputation and company profitability in mind.
- Update department SOPs, training manuals and RezForce/RezLux Fact Sheets as necessary to communicate important process and changes within the department/resorts.
- Assist with reservation calls in times of high volume and/or staffing issues.
- Participate in Sales / Marketing / Revenue department meetings as necessary.
- Maintain flexible schedule including weekends, evening, early morning hours and holidays, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Four year college degree or equivalent.
- Prefer prior reservations and supervisory experience.
- Computer literate and must have good communication skills.
- Minimum of one year customer service experience is required.
- Must possess excellent computer skills with the ability to learn and master multiple software systems.
- Ability to deal with internal & external guests while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills and confident telephone skills and etiquette.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to handle multiple tasks (talk, type, search multiple screens) without impact to the guest.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and with different levels of management.
- 90% Sitting/10% Standing
- Good hearing
- Computer screen reading 1-3 feet
- Manual dexterity
- Lifting & carrying up to 20 pounds