Maintenance Technician Overnight
Are you outgoing, energetic, passionate, and authentic? Enchantment Resort is the perfect spot for you!
At Enchantment, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
How you will enjoy your day:
Perform general maintenance and repairs within the general trade skill areas.
- Respond and attend to guest room repair requests
- Communicate with guests and staff to resolve maintenance issues with little to no supervision
- Request, acquire and maintain inventory, parts and supplies as needed
- Safe use of hand and power tools and other material required to perform repair and maintenance tasks
- Repair or replace PVC/Copper pipe (including soldering)
- Troubleshoot and perform basic repair on all types of equipment i.e., plumbing, electrical, mechanical, etc.
- Program TVs and perform general housekeeping and engineering-related duties
- Assist with surface preparation and painting, minor drywall and wood trim repair, filter replacement, etc.
- Thorough clean-up of painting and/or repair area
- Use of Lockout/Tagout system before preforming any maintenance work
- Use engineering computer programs related to maintenance work
- Perform light-level troubleshooting of resort Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) systems
- Maintain shop areas, spare parts areas, storage areas and inventories of the materials, equipment and associated parts of the trade
- Repair, install, adjust and perform preventive/predictable maintenance and maintain the information in a shop log or document the assignment through the work order system
- Install and replace lighting fixtures and bulbs
- Listen for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors or other engineers to diagnose problem or repair machine
- Repair and maintain physical structure of establishment
- Fabricate and repair furniture and fixtures
- Perform and maintain work to local, state and Federal codes
- Repair and finish sheet rock
- Repair all types of wall coverings
- Communicate with engineering supervisor on projects as assigned
- Respond to all customer requests in a timely and professional manner
- Adhere to quality expectations and standards
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of the other employees and guests
- Perform Engineer on Duty responsibilities, including readings and rounds
- Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment
- Dismantle defective machines and equipment and install new or repaired parts
- Operate various equipment, maintain domestic hot and cold water systems and observe various electrical switchgear to ensure proper operation
- Other duties as assigned
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 1913