We take immense pride in the comfort and cleanliness of the resort. By providing pristine arrangements, you’ll help us maintain our reputation as the finest resort in Sedona.
This is a place where every day can be extraordinary. Where you’re greeted at every turn by epic landscapes, where your fellow team members welcome you as if you’re family, and where people come from all over the world to seek memorable experiences that can only be found here.
Basic Function: Ensure all public areas, assigned offices, Pavilion and meeting space are cleaned and maintained to a five star standard
- Check lobby and pool restrooms, clean and restock when needed throughout shift
- Clean pool area, ensure it is maintained at a high level of standard
- Clean Accounting, HR, Executive offices, Camp Coyote, meeting space and pool restrooms
- Keep housekeeping storage rooms in the public areas clean and orderly
- Inventory all furnishings and amenities as you are cleaning, report any missing items to Safety & Security or supervisor
- Check Pavilion when functions are scheduled and clean as necessary
- Assist in laundry as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: Housekeeping Supervisors and Housekeeping Managers
High school diploma or GED, and/or equivalent work experience. Must be comfortable communicating with guests and staff with Basic English. Attention to detail and ability to multi-task many priorities. Self motivated, ability to work with little supervision and organized. Must be dependable. Knowledge of cleaning chemicals. Safety sensitive position.
- 75% walking and standing
- 25% bending
- Lifting/Carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Hearing and manual dexterity
- Use of cleaning solutions
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Ability to drive golf cart