Are you outgoing, energetic, passionate, and authentic? Enchantment Resort is the perfect spot for you!
At Enchantment, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
Basic Function: Ensure public areas, assigned offices, and assigned back of the house are cleaned and maintained to a high level of standard. Some guest relations.
- Clean assigned offices, restrooms, public areas and assigned areas daily.
- Check the Pavilion when functions are scheduled and clean as necessary.
- Keep storage closets neat and equipment stored properly.
- Inventory all furnishings and amenities when cleaning; report any missing items to your supervisor.
- Check and clean employee restrooms and Human Resources Office.
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: Housekeeping Supervisors, Housekeeping Manager and Executive Housekeeper.
Responsibility & Authority:
- Ensure all assigned areas are maintained at a high level of standard.
- Follow safety first policy in work areas and with chemicals and equipment.
- Clean and store equipment properly.
High school diploma or GED, and/or equivalent work experience. Must be comfortable communicating with guests and staff with Basic English. Attention to detail and able to multi-task many priorities. Self-motivated, ability to work with little supervision and organized. Must be dependable. Knowledge of cleaning chemicals.
75% walking and standing
Lifting/Carrying up to 50 lbs.
Hearing and Manual dexterity
Use of cleaning solutions
Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Ability to drive golf cart on occasion as necessary
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 1947