Are you outgoing, energetic, passionate, and authentic? Enchantment Resort is the perfect spot for you!
At Enchantment, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
How you will enjoy your day:
Responsible for specific aspects of food handling and preparation. The Line cook is the person in charge of the station assigned by his supervisor/manager. Adhere to sanitation practices. Responsible for the day-to-day operation of their respective work station. Must have good interpersonal skills to work on a team and good self-motivation and discipline.
75% Cooking/Prep: Details vary depending on station/area assigned:
- Responsibilities include cooking processes such as respect of recipes, organization and cleanliness of assigned working station. Organization and preparation of menu items to open on time.
- Responsible for the entire set-up and mise en place for assigned station. Responsible for ensuring the freshness and the quality of all food products. Cook Menu items with speed and efficiency.
- Must be proficient at his assigned workstation for assigned restaurant. Must be available to work any station as business levels require.
- Responsible for the freshness and quality of all food products on the line, including proper rotation of all food items in workstation mise en place and kitchen. Must have knowledge of degrees of doneness of meats.
- Expedite service period as needed to ensure smooth and seamless operation for your respective and assigned station. Responsible of to maintain ticket times based on Management expectations. Checks Final product from your station before it is delivered to the customer to ensure proper preparation, plating and presentation
- Maintain a workstation that is neat, safe and clean by utilizing proper handling and storage procedures of station mise en place. Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that standards and regulations are followed.
- Assist in banquet preparation and pickups when requested by Supervisor/Manager.
- Produce the finest quality product on a consistent basis
- Knows all menu items from respective restaurant and its ingredients
- Report any unsafe working/food safety conditions to Culinary Management as well as Engineering team as needed to bring said conditions under control.
- Inspect respective refrigerators and freezers on a daily basis to ensure the respect of Food Safety and health department standards. These can include, but are not limited to expired product, time-temperature abuse, improper label/dating/wrapping of products.
- Must attend to mandatory culinary meetings to ensure communication between management and employees.
- Communicate to lead cook or supervisor any potential problems or concerns in order to rectify the problem in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for communicating with co-workers and lead cooks on each shift of any problems or concerns.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: up to $18/hour
18 To 18 (USD) Hourly
Job Reference #: 1986