Lead Spa Reservations Coordinator (18184)
Basic Function: As part of the Mii amo Leadership Group, to serve as a role model and support for the Reservations and Front Desk Team. Handle reservations for Mii amo guests for rooms and services. Will be involved in all aspects of the Spa's treatment & service scheduling. Responsible for providing both Mii amo destination guests & Enchantment Resort guests with courteous and efficient treatment scheduling assistance. Will handle initial phone contact for the itinerary scheduling process and continues working with guest’s until arrival. Must be knowledgeable of the facility and property, the surrounding area and the Spa itself. Responsible for making, changing and canceling Spa appointments accurately.
- Serve as the Supervisor in absence of Department Supervisor to ensure all aspects of Reservations Process are successfully maintained.
- Answer all phone calls within 3 rings and uses guest name at least three times.
- Take destination guest reservations.
- Schedule spa reservations for guests using guest name at every opportunity.
- Explain and describe in detail Spa treatments, packages, services and facilities available.
- Maintain a pleasant phone voice when addressing guests, visitors, co-workers and managers.
- Read communications boards, logs, memos and e-mail messages prior to beginning shift.
- Handle guests concerns courteously, offer solutions, and follow through on all schedule changes & requests by guest until there is a satisfactory conclusion.
- Maintain a safe, fully stocked, clean and neat work area.
- Actively promote the Spa, all treatments, services, programs and retail outlets.
- Utilize spa computers with skill and proficiency.
- Input into and access information from computer efficiently & accurately.
- Send confirmation & required information promptly as well as maintain all pertinent information in clients file to ensure efficient follow-up by all.
- Maintain stock of required Arrival packets & Sales brochures.
- Prepare and have ready any destination guest arrival information as requested by management.
- Knowledgeable and familiar with Mii amo’s Destination Spa Programming.
- Knowledge of current promotions and/or discounts available.
- Work with groups as necessary for spa reservations.
- Serve as backup to Front Desk Coordinators as required and regular attendance at crossover meetings as assigned by manager or supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervision Exercised: Spa Reservations and Front Desk
Supervision Received: Reservations Supervisor and Front Desk Manager
Responsibilities and Authorities:
- Responsible for maintaining confidentiality of Mii amo information at all times.
- Requires independent decision making
- Large amount of communication and coordination with other departments.
- Serve as an additional Destination Guest point person ensuring proper preparation
- Act as a Visual One specialist to assist in training and monitoring that staff is following the correct procedures for data entry and correcting discrepancies
- Support and communicate with the Reservation Supervisor to ensure all supervisor tasks are completed on a daily and weekly basis
- Work with other managers and supervisors and support all aspects of the spa reservations and related services including developing and monitoring staffing, SOPs, communication between departments, group coordinating, booking procedures and guest service
High school education or equivalent work experience. Some college preferred. Prior guest relations training in spa, hotel/resort or other customer service industry desired. Must have strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with ease. Computer skills required.
Lifting up to 50 pounds
10% Walking, standing and bending
Hearing and Manual dexterity
Distance vision 1-3 feet