Lead Bartender/ Mixologist
- Facilitate food and beverage service to each guest in an expedient, professional and courteous manner.
- Assist the Beverage Manager and/or Director of Food & Beverage with cocktail menu development and creative beverage programming.
- Support other bartenders and servers in all beverage services.
- Collect and set up any necessary equipment to perform job including all side-work.
- Knows all contents of menus (i.e., food, wine, beer and liquor).
- Responsible for completing beverage order in a timely fashion and entering such items in Eatec daily.
- Assists the managers in keeping the par levels of bar glassware always stocked.
- Helps organize rooms for storage of the glassware, and other misc. bar items/tools.
- Maintains a positive and professional attitude while serving guests and internal employees using established standards.
- Executes beverage service following established recipes.
- Contributes to the overall beverage programming by assisting in menu development and making beer, wine and spirit purchasing recommendations.
- In collaboration with management, oversees new liquor and beverage tastings with outside vendors and with internal staff.
- Oversees the cleaning schedule and makes additional edits when needed.
- Directly communicates with vendors and the manager to make decisions on picking/switching alcohol from outside vendors.
- Helps management with analysis of costs and helping pick the most cost-effective liquors/beverages for the menus.
- If a manager is not around, lead bartender is able to void and sign off on house account tickets and server paperwork.
- Knows and follows all the laws of liquor service.
- Keeps workstation always clean, and helps managers check off the other bartenders on their duties when they are occupied.
- Reviews all Group resumes and BEO’s that pertain to the clubhouse bars and communicates all related beverage requirements to the Clubhouse Restaurant Managers.
- Report to Food & Beverage Manager before ending work shift.
- In collaboration with management, oversees the bartender meetings and relays important information to other bartenders and staff members on a regular basis.
- Acts as an ambassador of Enchantment by always speaking positively of the Resort.
- Fosters a work environment of teamwork and mutual service by assisting co-workers and other departments as necessary to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Knows resort layout, and information of the clubhouse and directly relays that information properly to guests.
- Arrives at scheduled start time in appropriate uniform and ready for work. Uniform must be neat and pressed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervision Exercised: Yes
Supervision Received: Restaurant Manager
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university preferred.
- 3-Years minimum bartending experience in upscale/luxury environment required.
- Candidates must have experience and be able to demonstrate cocktail menu development skills and creative beverage programming.
- Must have strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with ease.
- Must work well with or without direct supervision.
- Must be always neat and well-groomed. Needs to be flexible, self-motivated, positive and have a professional attitude towards guests, co-worker and management.
- Computer skills required. Strong guest and team member relations skills.
- Must maintain current food handler’s certification.
- Lifting & Carrying up to 45 lbs.
- 50% walking, lifting and bending
- 50% Standing
- Hearing and Manual Dexterity
- Distance vision 1-3 feet
- Use of Cleaning Solutions