Laundry Attendant (18587)
At Enchantment Resort/Mii amo, we strive to make sure every day is extraordinary, for our guests as well as our fellow team members. We do this by always going the extra mile and always discovering ways to provide visitors with warm, positive memories that will last a lifetime.
We take immense pride in the comfort and cleanliness of the resort. By providing pristine arrangements, you’ll help us maintain our reputation as the finest resort in Sedona.
Basic Function: Ensure laundry procedures are followed and finished linens are to set standard
- Launder spa linens separately from resort linens
- Sort linens by color and weight, light or dark
- Place laundry in washer and select proper setting
- Place laundry in dryers, select proper setting and ensure linens have completed a cool down cycle before removing from dryer to prevent a fire
- Run towels through towel folding machine
- Fold, separate and place linens in designated delivery area
- Report all maintenance problems to housekeeping clerk, supervisor or manager
- Keep work areas and equipment clean and orderly
- Other duties as assigned
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: Housekeeping Supervisors and Housekeeping Managers
High school diploma or GED, and/or equivalent work experience. Attention to detail and able to multi-task many priorities. Self motivated, ability to work with little supervision and organized. Must be dependable. Knowledge of cleaning chemicals. Prefer some basic English skills.
- 50% walking and standing
- 50% bending
- Lifting/Carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Hearing and Manual dexterity
- Use of cleaning solutions
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Ability to drive golf cart on occasion as necessary