Juice Bar Bartender
Basic Function: Provide and facilitate excellent food and beverage service to our Guests in an expedient, professional and courteous manner. Also, provide servers with our knowledge of nutrition and the benefits of healthy eating habits.
- Arrive at scheduled start time in complete uniform, ready to work. This includes following all grooming guidelines.
- Uniform must be neat and pressed and must follow all Uniform standards and guidelines. No excessive jewelry. Only 1 band style ring is to be worn (per AZ Health Code).
- Collect and set up necessary equipment to perform job and complete pre and post shift side-work assignments.
- Have a complete, working knowledge of all Juice Bar & Breakfast Cocktail menu items.
- Prepare and serve all Juice Bar menu items as ordered; including and Juice Bar menu items listed on the IRD menu.
- Assist servers with menu selections and menu knowledge as needed.
- Explain all special orders and requests to kitchen/culinary team when necessary.
- Daily juicing, blending, restocking and rotating of fruits, berries, juices, etc.
- Maintain par levels of selected supplies.
- Remain in Juice Bar area during duration of scheduled shifts; excluding time spent delivering juices/beverages to server station or while on break.
- Report any guest dissatisfaction, mishandled order or other opportunity to management before servers leave (or before end of shift).
- Thoroughly clean and maintain all assigned areas and equipment. If moving items from original location, must replace before end of shift.
- Read and understand current posted memos and information.
- Report to supervisor any negative guest comments or experiences, safety hazards, broken or damaged equipment, etc.
- Always maintain a positive and professional attitude towards guests and coworkers.
- Report to Manager or Supervisor before ending work shift.
- Act as an ambassador of Enchantment Resort by always speaking positively about the property.
- Proficient use of POS System.
- Orders are to be produced only after a ticket is printed via the POS system.
- Stay current with knowledge of Resort layout, amenities, hours of operations, special attractions and occasions.
- Foster a work environment of teamwork and mutual service by assisting co-workers and other departments, as necessary, to ensure Guest satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: Che Ah Chi Manager, Che Ah Chi Assistant Manager
High school diploma or equivalent. Must work well with or without direct supervision. Must be neat and well groomed at all times. Needs to be flexible, self motivated, positive and have a professional attitude towards Guests, co-workers and management at all times. Must maintain current food handler’s certification. Prior bartending and serving experience desired. English skills necessary to communicate with Guests. Computer skills helpful. Knowledge of current liquor laws.
Lifting & Carrying up to 45 lbs.
50% walking, lifting and bending.
Hearing and manual dexterity
Distance vision 1-3 feet
Use of cleaning solutions.