Hummingbird Restaurant Manager
Are you outgoing, energetic, passionate, and authentic? Enchantment Resort is the perfect spot for you!
At Enchantment, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
How you will enjoy your day:
Supervise and administer all Food & Beverage operation for the Hummingbird Restaurant/Mii Amo, assist in the coordination of new ideas in guest service, service training and product enhancement. Supervise employees and administer in accordance with department and resort policies. Perform all functions of Restaurant Manager as necessary.
- Supervise Hummingbird to ensure compliance with resort management objectives and the health and safety of all employees and guests
- Implement service guidelines based on Forbes Standards to achieve a score of 90 and above during Forbes inspections
- Ensure all guest experience by being on the floor during the hours of operation
- Work with Director of F&B and director of Engineering to ensure that the outlet in the best physical conditions
- Perform and supervise all monthly and /or quarterly inventories, including china, glassware and silverware utilized in Hummingbird
- Control inventory and order all necessary administrative and grocery items for Hummingbird
- Control inventory and maintain adequate supplies of all small wares, utensils, and equipment for proper operation in Hummingbird
- Work with the culinary team to educate staff on the product and offer the highest guest experience
- Create proper F&B programming for Mii amo Journey and Enchantment guests
- Partner with Mii amo team to ensure proper personalization of service for Journey guest.
- Ensure highest quality In room dining and pool operation.
- Participates in Journey Guest orientation
- Act as an ambassador of Enchantment/Mii amo by always speaking positively of the Resort
- Foster a work environment of teamwork and mutual service by assisting co- workers and other departments as necessary to ensure guest satisfaction
- Maximize profitability by constantly monitor labor costs, food costs and beverage costs as well as departmental expenses
- Interview, hire, train and supervise staff
- Schedule staff for restaurant in accordance with business needs and management objectives
- Conduct performance reviews as necessary for the department
- Train all service staff in established food and beverage service standards and resort policies
- Manage staffing levels, scheduling, evaluating, and disciplining departmental team members as required
- Manage team members payroll processes
- Hold monthly department meetings to review resort events, departmental policies and procedures and maintain high level of moral
- Know all liquor laws and assist in educating staff as necessary
- Other duties as assigned