Human Resources Specialist
The Human Resource Specialist is responsible for the administration of human resources, which includes talent acquisition, benefits, compliance, data entry, reporting and support to Enchantment Group’s Scottsdale office operations.
- Understand the organization’s human resources and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provide support and guidance to the Enchantment Group staff when complex issues arise; may be required to assist with providing and executing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and employee separations.
- Assist with managing the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, which will include leadership, exempt, hourly and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required.
- Assist with international recruiting and visa processing.
- Become proficient with data entry into ADP and electronic file management.
- Stay current in compensation, benefits, and employee engagement trends; research and propose competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Develop initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Maintain compliance and stay current with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices.
- Responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the Human Resources Department.
- Maintain inventory and order office supplies and keep the office running smoothly.
- Organize and manage the Enchantment Group share drive.
- Responsible for organizing employee fun events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- A minimum of three years of human resource administration experience.
- Human Resources certification desired.