Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager
Overview: This is a key position within Enchantment Group’s Human Resources Management team and will be based at the home office in Scottsdale, Arizona. The current resorts, which are owned and operated by Enchantment Group, are one-of-kind, destination luxury resorts and destination spas, each offering unique, indigenous experiences. Enchantment Group is building its organization to be the industry leader in the luxury experiential travel market.
The Human Resource Manager will provide and direct the functions of Human Resources (HR) to include talent acquisition, benefits, health and safety, training and legal compliance.
- Partners with leadership to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provides support and guidance to the staff when complex and sensitive issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and employee separations.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, which will include leadership, exempt, hourly and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required.
- Assist in analyzing trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Develops training programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Assists in managing employee disciplinary meetings, investigations, and separations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Articulate, exude enthusiasm and project a polished image
- Knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn ADP and other associated HR systems.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of three years of human resource management experience, preferably in a supervisor or management role.
- A minimum of three years experience in luxury hotels and/or resorts
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds at times.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Enchantment Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Enchantment Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.