We take immense pride in the comfort and cleanliness of the resort. By providing pristine arrangements, you’ll help us maintain our reputation as the finest resort in Sedona.
This is a place where every day can be extraordinary. Where you’re greeted at every turn by epic landscapes, where your fellow team members welcome you as if you’re family, and where people come from all over the world to seek memorable experiences that can only be found here.
Basic Function: Stock linens, removal of trash and soiled linens, provide supplies to staff as necessary, and execute guest requests
- Stock linens and provide supplies to staff
- Assist in returning dirty linens, garbage and other items from guest room areas to housekeeping service area
- Ensure items are ready for any outside laundry company
- Ensure linen closets are neat and clean at all times
- Deliver roll-aways and cribs to rooms
- Stock and clean pool areas, checking areas as scheduled
- Clean and check laundry rooms in assigned area as scheduled
- Clean grills and windows as assigned
- Guest requests, as needed, delivered within 10 minutes
- Other duties as assigned
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: Team Leaders, Housekeeping Supervisors and Housekeeping Managers
High school diploma or GED, and/or equivalent work experience. Must be comfortable communicating with guests and staff with Basic English. Attention to detail and ablility to multi-task many priorities. Self motivated, ability to work with little supervision and organized. Must be dependable. Valid driver’s license.
- 75% walking and standing
- 25% bending
- Lifting/Carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Hearing and Manual dexterity
- Use of cleaning solutions occasionally
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Ability to drive golf cart on occasion as necessary