Housekeeping Team Leader
Join an extraordinary team. We take immense pride in the comfort and cleanliness of the resort. By providing pristine arrangements, you’ll help us maintain our reputation as the finest resort in Sedona.
Basic Function: Inspects rooms to ensure rooms are maintained at high level of standards. Coach room attendants and ensure rooms are ready and updated in the system by 4:00 p.m.
- Inspect rooms to ensure they are cleaned and maintained at a high level of standard
- Detail rooms to ensure everything is neat, in its place and all supplies are in the room
- Inventory room to ensure all furnishings and amenities are in the room
- Maintain communication with room attendants to ensure rooms are ready by 4:00 p.m.
- Ensure room directories are current
- Write work orders for all maintenance issues to ensure rooms are maintained at a high level of standard
- Contact engineering for maintenance issues on arrival rooms to ensure problems are corrected before guest arrival
- Correct any cleaning or productivity problems with the room attendants through coaching
- Ensure lost and found items are turned in appropriately to Safety & Security
- Other duties as assigned
Supervision Exercised: Room Attendants
Supervision Received: Housekeeping Supervisors and Housekeeping Managers
Responsibility & Authority:
- Ensure all assigned rooms and areas are maintained at a high level of standard
- Ongoing training of all room attendants to a high level of standard
High school diploma or GED, and/or equivalent work experience. Previous housekeeping supervisor experience preferred. Attention to detail and able to multi-task many priorities. Self motivated, ability to work with little supervision and organized. Must be dependable. Knowledge of cleaning chemicals. Prefer some basic English skills. Valid driver’s license. Safety sensitive position.
- 75% walking and standing
- 25% bending
- Lifting/Carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Hearing and Manual dexterity
- Use of cleaning solutions
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Ability to drive golf cart on occasion as necessary
- Working knowledge of cleaning chemicals